Hult International Business School
Please follow the steps below to setup Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) on your Hult account:
Step 1. Once signed into your Hult account using your @student.hult.edu / @alumni.hult.edu / @hult.edu / @faculty.hult.edu / @ashridge.hult.edu (username and password)
- You will find that you’re prompted to provide more information for Authentication.
- Click Next and keep the screen open - go to the next step.
Step 2: On your smartphone:
- Go to the apple store or Google store and download the app called: "Microsoft Authenticator".
- Open App and Click on + and add your Hult account
- You will be prompted to scan a QR. - Go to the next step
Step 3: Approve Sign-in
- Scan QR on your screen on your Laptop with your phone's app.
- Click Next
- ON your phone a pop up screen will show asking for sign-in "Approve". Approve
- Click Next - You all Set!
Was this answer helpful?
How can we help you today?